A Kaldorian model of economic growth with labour shortage and major technical changes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-1010, December.
- Guccione, Antonio & Gillen, William, 1978. "Growth Rate Stability in the Kaldorian Regional Model: The Characteristic Roots," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 211-211, June.
- Thirlwall, Anthony P & Hussain, Mohammed Nureldin, 1982. "The Balance of Payments Constraint, Capital Flows and Growth Rate Differences between Developing Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 498-510, November.
- Dixon, R & Thirlwall, A P, 1975. "A Model of Regional Growth-Rate Differences on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Maurizio Pugno, 1995. "Two Goodwinian Models of Economic Growth for East Asian NICs," Department of Economics Working Papers 9505, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dixon, R J & Thirlwall, Anthony P, 1978. "Growth Rate Stability in the Kaldorian Regional Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 97-99, February.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Alwyn Young, 1993. "Lessons from the East Asian NICs: A Contrarian View," NBER Working Papers 4482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guccione, A & Gillen, W J, 1977. "Growth Rate Stability in the Kaldorian Regional Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 24(2), pages 175-176, June.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- Verdoorn, P J, 1980. "Verdoorn's Law in Retrospect: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 382-385, June.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1975. "A Reply to Lord Kaldor's Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 897-901, December.
- Baumol, William J, 1986.
"Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-1085, December.
- Baumol, William J., 1985. "Productivity Growth, Convergence and Welfare: What the Long Run Data Show," Working Papers 85-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan Dibeh, 2005. "A Kaleckian model of business cycle synchronization," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 253-267.
- Destefanis, Sergio, 2002. "The Verdoorn Law: Some Evidence from Non-parametric Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 60954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Porcile & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2010.
"Real exchange rate and elasticity of labour supply in a balance-of-payments-constrained macrodynamics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(6), pages 1019-1039.
- Gabriel Porcile & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate And Elasticity Of Labor Supply In A Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Macrodynamics," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 11, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- John S. L. McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2007. "Returns To Scale And Regional Growth: The Static-Dynamic Verdoorn Law Paradox Revisited," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 179-208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:7:y:1996:i:4:p:429-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.