A prospect of moving towards free milk quota market in Ireland – will milk quota movement follow efficiency?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alston, Julian M., 1981. "A Note on the Effects of Non-Transferable Quotas on Supply Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(03), December.
- David Colman & Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Jeremy Franks, 2002.
"Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 645-663.
- D Colman & M Burton & D Rigby & J Franks, 2001. "Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0117, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Boots, Maroeska & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Peerlings, Jack, 1997. "Efficiency Loss Due to Distortions in Dutch Milk Quota Trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 31-46.
- Oskam, A. J. & Speijers, D. P., 1992. "Quota mobility and quota values : Influence on the structural development of dairy farming," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 41-52, February.
- Colman, David, 2000. "Inefficiencies in the UK milk quota system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk quota trade; Irish quota market; Farm level model; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .