Efficiency Loss Due to Distortions in Dutch Milk Quota Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elskamp, Rebecca & Hailu, Getu, 2013. "Do Efficient Dairy Producers Purchase Quota?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149678, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2004. "Development Of Marginal Cost Distributions In Dairy Production Regions Of The Eu," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Colman & Michael Burton & Dan Rigby & Jeremy Franks, 2002.
"Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 645-663, November.
- D Colman & M Burton & D Rigby & J Franks, 2001. "Structural Change and Policy Reform in the UK Dairy Sector," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0117, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014.
"Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms," Working Papers 165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Colman, David, 2000. "Inefficiencies in the UK milk quota system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Chernoff, Alex W., 2013.
"Between a Cap and a Higher Price: The Dairy Quota Trilemma,"
Trade Policy Briefs
146977, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Chernoff, Alex W., 2013. "Between a Cap and a Higher Price: The Dairy Quota Trilemma," Working Papers 165804, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Hennessy, Thia C., 2008. "A prospect of moving towards free milk quota market in Ireland – will milk quota movement follow efficiency?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feinerman, Eli & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2002. "Uncertain Land Availability and Perceived Biases in Investment Decisions: The Case of Dutch Dairy Farms," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thia Hennessy & Shailesh Shrestha & Laurence Shalloo & Michael Wallace, 2009. "The Inefficiencies of Regionalised Milk Quota Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 334-347, June.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jo Swinnen, 2008.
"Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 51(2), pages 20-47.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union," LICOS Discussion Papers 20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Working papers 129428, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo, 2012. "Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union," Factor Markets Working Papers 134, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Charlebois, Sylvain, 2016. "Policy-change Triggered Environmental Uncertainty in a Dairy Cooperative: The Case of Mila in South Tyrol," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Jensen, Peter Max Friis & Nielsen, Kurt & Olesen, Henrik Ballebye & Olsen, Rene H., 2002. "Single Bid Restriction in Milk Quota Exchanges - Comparing the Danish and the Ontario Exchanges," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24181, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Hoehl, Stephan & Hess, Sebastian, 2018. "Estimating German Milk Supply Response Using A Global Vectorautoregressive Model," 58th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 12-14, 2018 275844, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Dynamic Microeconometric Approaches To Analysing Agricultural Policy," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J., 2009. "Structural Agricultural Land Use Modelling," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51423, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2001. "Farm Firm Micro-Econometric Modelling:Empirical Evidence From Russian Dairy Farming," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20464, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Econometric Models," Working Papers 14800, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy - INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias & Luis Orea, 2006.
"Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 182-193.
- Alvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Orea, Luis, 2004. "Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2004/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Louhichi, Kamel & Ciaian, Pavel & Espinosa, Maria & Colen, Liesbeth & Perni, Angel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "EU-wide individual Farm Model for CAP Analysis (IFM-CAP): Application to Crop Diversification Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212155, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boere, Esther & Peerlings, Jack & Reinhard, Stijn & Heijman, Wim, 2014. "The dynamics of dairy land use change with respect to the milk quota regime," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182710, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Levi, Loic & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2018. "How Does Eliminating Quotas Affect Firm Investment? Evidence from Dairy Farms," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273831, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:31-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.