Evaluating The Effectiveness Of Conservation Water-Pricing Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Hochman Eithan & Zilberman David, 1995. "A Spatial Model of Optimal Water Conveyance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-41, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "Farm Level Irrigation Technology Decisions Over Time," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19632, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 2000. "Irrigation Water Rate Reform And Endogenous Technological Change," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36463, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Folhes, M.T. & Rennó, C.D. & Soares, J.V., 2009. "Remote sensing for irrigation water management in the semi-arid Northeast of Brazil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(10), pages 1398-1408, October.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2001. "Conservation Pricing And Ground Water Substitution," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36043, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Perry, C. J., 2007. "Why is agricultural water demand unresponsive at low price ranges?," IWMI Books, Reports H040602, International Water Management Institute.
- Michelsen, Ari M. & McGuckin, J. Thomas & Taylor, R. Garth & Huffaker, Ray G., 1998. "Irrigation District Adoption Of Water Conserving Rate Structures," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P., 2002. "The Importance Of Tariff Structure In Conservation Pricing," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36607, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michelsen, Ari M. & Taylor, R. Garth & Huffaker, Ray G. & McGuckin, J. Thomas, 1999. "Emerging Agricultural Water Conservation Price Incentives," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Scheierling, Susanne M. & Young, Robert A. & Cardon, Grant E., 2004. "Determining the Price-Responsiveness of Demands for Irrigation Water Deliveries versus Consumptive Use," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.