Water Allocation Under Distribution Losses: Comparing Alternative Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Hochman, Eithan & Umetsu, Chieko & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Water allocation under distribution losses: Comparing alternative institutions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 463-476, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Hochman Eithan & Zilberman David, 1995. "A Spatial Model of Optimal Water Conveyance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-41, July.
- Ray, Isha & Williams, Jeffrey, 2002. "Locational asymmetry and the potential for cooperation on a canal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 129-155, February.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 2006. "Decentralisation and Accountability in Infrastructure Delivery in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 101-127, January.
- Robert Wilson, 2002. "Architecture of Power Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1299-1340, July.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Umetsu, Chieko, 2003. "Basinwide water management: a spatial model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Crampes, C. & Moreaux, M., 2001. "Water resource and power generation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 975-997, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities under Optimal Water Inventory Management," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6c24636b, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ansink, Erik & Houba, Harold, 2012. "Market power in water markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 237-252.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities and Conservation Technologies," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhanqi Wang & Jun Yang & Xiangzheng Deng & Xi Lan, 2015. "Optimal Water Resources Allocation under the Constraint of Land Use in the Heihe River Basin of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-18, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; market power; spatial models; vertical integration; water markets;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:albaec:2009_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Marchand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deualca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.