Spatial Water Management under Alternative Institutional Arrangements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Hochman Eithan & Zilberman David, 1995. "A Spatial Model of Optimal Water Conveyance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-41, July.
- Wade, Robert, 1987. "The Management of Common Property Resources: Collective Action as an Alternative to Privatisation or State Regulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 95-106, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abhilas Pradhan & Rabinarayan Patra, 2013. "Heterogeneity, collective action and management sustainability in common property forest resources: case study from the Indian state Odisha," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 979-997, August.
- Pamela Katic, 2015. "Groundwater Spatial Dynamics and Endogenous Well Location," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(1), pages 181-196, January.
- Lorenz Gollwitzer & David Ockwell & Adrian Ely, 2015. "Institutional Innovation in the Management of Pro-Poor Energy Access in East Africa," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-29, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2000. "A cost recovery model for tertiary canal improvement projects, with an example from Egypt," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-50, February.
- Stefani, Gianluca & Lombardi, Ginevra Virginia & Romano, Donato & Cei, Leonardo, 2017.
"Grass Root Collective Action for Territorially Integrated Food Supply Chains: A Case Study from Tuscany,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 8(4), October.
- Gianluca Stefani & Ginevra Lombardi & Donato Romano & Lorenzo Cei, 2016. "Grass Root Collective Action for territorially integrated food supply chain: A Case Study from Tuscany," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Leone, Marinella, 2019. "Women as decision makers in community forest management: Evidence from Nepal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 180-191.
- Yu, L. & Wang, X., 2012.
"Determinants Of Grassland Use Right Transfer in Institutional Change: Evidence From Pastoral China,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 47, March.
- Yu, Lu & Wang, Xiaoxi, 2011. "Determinants Of Grassland Use Right Transfer In Institutional Change: Evidence From Pastoral China," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114521, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ansink, Erik & Weikard, Hans-Peter, 2009. "Contested water rights," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Aurélie Gaudieux, 2012. "La gouvernance communautaire des ressources naturelles à Madagascar : Règles, exceptions et transgressions (cas d'Itasy)," Post-Print hal-01450764, HAL.
- Ricks, Jacob I. & Doner, Richard F., 2021. "Getting institutions right: Matching institutional capacities to developmental tasks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- R. Quentin Grafton & Dale Squires & James E. Kirkley, 1996. "Private Property Rights And Crises In World Fisheries: Turning The Tide?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 90-99, October.
- Lise, Wietze, 2000. "Factors influencing people's participation in forest management in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 379-392, September.
- Georg Meran & Christian Hirschhausen, 2009.
"A modified yardstick competition mechanism,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 223-245, June.
- Georg Meran & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "A Modified Yardstick Competition Mechanism," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 559, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georg Meran & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2006. "A Modified Yardstick Competition Mechanism," Working Papers 2006-05, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities and Conservation Technologies," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xueqin Zhu & Ekko Ierland, 2012. "Economic Modelling for Water Quantity and Quality Management: A Welfare Program Approach," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(9), pages 2491-2511, July.
- Karapetyan, Deanna & d'Adda, Giovanna, 2014. "Determinants of conservation among the rural poor: A charitable contribution experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 74-87.
- Wang, Yahua & Chen, Chunliang & Araral, Eduardo, 2016. "The Effects of Migration on Collective Action in the Commons: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 79-93.
- Fraser Sugden & Samantha Punch, 2014. "Capitalist Expansion and the Decline of Common Property Ecosystems in China, Vietnam and India," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 656-684, July.
- Marcel Bursztyn & Luiz Antonio Ferraro Junior, 2008. "Managing the Remaining Commons: Challenges to Sustainability in the Brazilian Northeast," CID Working Papers 28, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Water-Storage Capacities versus Water-Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Water Storage Capacities versus Water Use Efficiency: Substitutes or Complements?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205439, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003307:330700034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.