Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005.
"Environmental Regulation and the Eco-Industry,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 141-155, September.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-42, CIRANO.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Maia David, 2005. "Environmental Regulationand the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2005.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2004/06, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Maia David & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "Environmental regulation and the eco-industry," Working Papers hal-00243019, HAL.
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Hochman Eithan & Zilberman David, 1995. "A Spatial Model of Optimal Water Conveyance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-41, July.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-1041, December.
- Buchanan, James M, 1969. "External Diseconomies, Corrective Taxes, and Market Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 174-177, March.
- Hochman, Oded & Ofek, Haim, 1979. "A theory of the behavior of municipal governments: The case of internalizing pollution externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 416-431, October.
- Eithan Hochman & David Pines & David Zilberman, 1977. "The Effects of Pollution Taxation on the Pattern of Resource Allocation: The Downstream Diffusion Case," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(4), pages 625-638.
More about this item
KeywordsFarming externalities; soil erosion; spatial taxes; Externalités agricoles; érosion des sols; taxes spatiales;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2008s-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .