A theory of the behavior of municipal governments: The case of internalizing pollution externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1984. "Estimation and policy implications of rental housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 76-90, July.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell & Ellwood, David T, 1979. "An Empirical Reconciliation of Micro and Grouped Estimates of the Demand for Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 199-205, May.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, January.
- Ouliaris, Sam, 1981. "Household Saving and the Rate of Interest," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 205-214, September.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00674020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008.
"Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Camacho, Carmen & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín, 2015.
"Land use dynamics and the environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 96-118.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustin Perez Barahona, 2015. "Land Use Dynamics and the Environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01161661, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2014. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Working Papers hal-01074190, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.
- Hochman, Oded, 2011. "Efficient agglomeration of spatial clubs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 118-135, January.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "The role of taxes and zoning in the effective control of pollution," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6cs5h3fm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-04, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:6:y:1979:i:4:p:416-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.