Report NEP-ENV-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loreta Stankeviciute, 2007. "Mitigation of CO2 emissions in 2020 : impacts of the " 20/20/20 " European policy," Post-Print halshs-00189098, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00226208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benno Torgler & María A.García-Valiñas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Differences in Preferences Towards the Environment: The Impact of a Gender, Age and Parental Effect," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 227, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2008. "The Efficient Liability Sharing Factor For Environmental Disasters: Lessons For Optimal Insurance Regulation," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-03, CIRANO.
- Berchicci, L. & King, A.A., 2007. "Postcards from the Edge: A Review of the Business and Environment Literature," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-085-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Walid Marrouch & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2008. "Regulating Man-Made Sedimentation in Riverways," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-04, CIRANO.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2007. "Actividad económica y emisiones de CO2 derivadas del consumo de energía en Cataluña, 1990-2005. Análisis mediante el uso de los balances energéticos desde una perspectiva input-output," Working Papers wpdea0710, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.