An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shastitko, Anastasia (Шаститко, Анастасия), 2018.
"Application of the Conclusions of the Behavioral Economy to the Behavior of Civil Servants: Methodological Aspects
[Применение Выводов Поведенческой Экономики К Поведению Государственных Служащих: ," Working Papers 031823, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bull, Lyndall & Thompson, Derek, 2011. "Developing forest sinks in Australia and the United States -- A forest owner's prerogative," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 311-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational topics; Market structure and pricing;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-02-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-02-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2008-02-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:08-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.