An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bull, Lyndall & Thompson, Derek, 2011. "Developing forest sinks in Australia and the United States -- A forest owner's prerogative," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 311-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational topics; Market structure and pricing;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-02-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-02-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2008-02-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:08-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .