Developing forest sinks in Australia and the United States -- A forest owner's prerogative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory S. Amacher & Markku Ollikainen & Erkki A. Koskela, 2009. "Economics of Forest Resources," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012480, January.
- Rametsteiner, Ewald & Weiss, Gerhard, 2006. "Innovation and innovation policy in forestry: Linking innovation process with systems models," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 691-703, October.
- Kubeczko, Klaus & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Weiss, Gerhard, 2006. "The role of sectoral and regional innovation systems in supporting innovations in forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 704-715, October.
- Cairns, Robert D. & Lasserre, Pierre, 2004.
"Reinforcing economic incentives for carbon credits for forests,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 321-328, June.
- Robert C. Cairns & Pierre Lasserre, 2004. "Reinforcing Economic Incentives for Carbon Credits for Forests," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-12, CIRANO.
- McKenney, Daniel W. & Yemshanov, Denys & Fox, Glenn & Ramlal, Elizabeth, 2004. "Cost estimates for carbon sequestration from fast growing poplar plantations in Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 345-358, June.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13405, The World Bank.
- Karppinen, Heimo, 2005. "Forest owners' choice of reforestation method: an application of the theory of planned behavior," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 393-409, March.
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Guochang & Tian, Lixin & Sun, Mei & Fu, Min, 2012. "Analysis and application of a novel three-dimensional energy-saving and emission-reduction dynamic evolution system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 291-299.
- Hopkins, Jonathan & Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Matthews, Keith & Barnes, Andrew & Toma, Luiza, 2017. "Scottish farmers' intentions to afforest land in the context of farm diversification," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 122-132.
More about this item
KeywordsForest Carbon Offset Australia United States Forest owner;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:13:y:2011:i:5:p:311-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.