Reinforcing Economic Incentives for Carbon Credits for Forests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cairns, Robert D. & Lasserre, Pierre, 2004. "Reinforcing economic incentives for carbon credits for forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 321-328, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gundimeda Haripriya, 2001. "Managing Forests in India to Mitigate Carbon," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 701-720.
- Robert C. Cairns & Pierre Lasserre, 2001.
"Carbon Credits for Forests and Forest Products,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Robert Cairns & Pierre Lasserre, 2001. "Carbon Credits for Forests and Forest Products," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-02, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Cairns, Robert D., 2001. "Seeing the trees as a forest: what counts in green accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 61-69, January.
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
- Haripriya Gundimeda, 2001. "A Framework for Assessing Carbon Flow in Indian Wood Products," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 229-251, September.
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bull, Lyndall & Thompson, Derek, 2011. "Developing forest sinks in Australia and the United States -- A forest owner's prerogative," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 311-317, June.
- Markowski-Lindsay, Marla & Stevens, Thomas & Kittredge, David B. & Butler, Brett J. & Catanzaro, Paul & Dickinson, Brenton J., 2011. "Barriers to Massachusetts forest landowner participation in carbon markets," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 180-190.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon credit; forest; insurance; green accounting; accidental loss; crédits carbone; forêt; assurance; comptabilité verte; perte accidentelle;
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q39 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2004s-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .