Implementing carbon credits for forests based on green accounting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parkash Chander & Henry Tulkens & Jean-Pascal van Ypersele & Stephane Willems, 1999.
"The Kyoto Protocol: An Economic and Game Theoretic Interpretation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
229, CESifo Group Munich.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry & VAN YPERSELE, Jean - Pascal & WILLEMS, Stefane, 1999. "The Kyoto protocol: an economic and game theoretic interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers 1999025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry & VAN YPERSELE, Jean-Pascal & WILLEMS, Stephane, . "The Kyoto Protocol: an economic and game-theoretic interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1590, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 2001. " A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Accounting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Haripriya Gundimeda, 2001. "A Framework for Assessing Carbon Flow in Indian Wood Products," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 229-251, September.
- Cairns, Robert D., 2002. "Green accounting using imperfect, current prices," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 207-214, May.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 1998. "Green Accounting in Imperfect Market Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 273-287, April.
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:4:p:610-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.