Implementing carbon credits for forests based on green accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cairns, Robert D., 2002. "Green accounting using imperfect, current prices," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 207-214, May.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Parkash Chander & Henry Tulkens & Jean-Pascal van Ypersele & Stephane Willems, 1999.
"The Kyoto Protocol: An Economic and Game Theoretic Interpretation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
229, CESifo Group Munich.
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry & VAN YPERSELE, Jean-Pascal & WILLEMS, Stephane, 2002. "The Kyoto Protocol: an economic and game-theoretic interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1590, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry & VAN YPERSELE, Jean - Pascal & WILLEMS, Stefane, 1999. "The Kyoto protocol: an economic and game theoretic interpretation," CORE Discussion Papers 1999025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Clark S. Binkley & Gregg Delcourt, 1995. "Effect of Carbon Taxes and Subsidies on Optimal Forest Rotation Age and Supply of Carbon Services," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 365-374.
- Haripriya Gundimeda, 2001. "A Framework for Assessing Carbon Flow in Indian Wood Products," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 229-251, September.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 1998. "Green Accounting in Imperfect Market Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 273-287, April.
- Reed, William J., 1984. "The effects of the risk of fire on the optimal rotation of a forest," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-190, June.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 2001. " A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Accounting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Leroux, Justin, 2016. "A liability approach to climate policy: A thought experiment," MPRA Paper 75497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2011.
"Forest management under fire risk when forest carbon sequestration has value,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2002-2011, September.
- StÃ©phane Couture & Arnaud Reynaud, 2009. "Forest Management Under Fire Risk When Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," LERNA Working Papers 09.09.285, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2009. "Forest Management under Fire Risk when Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," TSE Working Papers 09-005, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Justin Leroux, 2015. "Track-and-Trade: A liability approach to climate policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-18, CIRANO.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:27-:d:118299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mao-Chang Wang, 2016. "The relationship between environmental information disclosure and firm valuation: the role of corporate governance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1135-1151, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:4:p:610-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.