Comprehensive NNP, Social Welfare, and the Rate of Return
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2006. "Comprehensive NNP, social welfare, and the rate of return," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 254-259, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003.
"Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 647-685, December.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Karl-Göran Mäler, 2003. "Evaluating Projects and Assessing Sustainable Development in Imperfect Economies," Working Papers 2003.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1976.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-162.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy," Working papers 125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Weitzman, Martin L., 2001. "Does NNP growth indicate welfare improvement?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 233-239, November.
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 2001. " A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Accounting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Hartwick, John M., 2011. "Anomalies in green national accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2303-2307.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Isacsson, Gunnar, 2009. "Valuing urban accessibility and air quality in Sweden: A regional welfare analysis," Working Paper Series 2009:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chuan-Zhong Li & Ranjula Bali Swain, 2016.
"Growth, Water Resilience, and Sustainability: A DSGE Model Applied to South Africa,"
Water Economics and Policy (WEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-23, December.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Bali Swain, Ranjula, 2014. "Growth, Water Resilience, and Sustainability: A DSGE Model Applied to South Africa," Working Paper Series 2014:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chuan-Zhong Li & Gunnar Isacsson, 2012. "Valuing urban accessibility and air quality in Sweden," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 881-898, June.
- Heal, Geoffrey & Kristrom, Bengt, 2008. "A note on national income in a dynamic economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 2-8, January.
More about this item
KeywordsComprehensive NNP; welfare measurement; the rate of return;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .