A note on national income in a dynamic economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Kirk & Clemens, Michael, 1999. "Genuine Savings Rates in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 333-356, May.
- Heal, Geoffrey & Kristrom, Bengt, 2005.
"National income and the environment,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1147-1217
- Heal, G. & Kristrom, B., 1998. "National Income and the Environment," Papers 98-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2003. "National Income and the Environment," Working Paper Series 03/332, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
- Kenneth Arrow & Partha Dasgupta & Lawrence Goulder & Gretchen Daily & Paul Ehrlich & Geoffrey Heal & Simon Levin & Karl-Göran Mäler & Stephen Schneider & David Starrett & Brian Walker, 2004. "Are We Consuming Too Much?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 147-172, Summer.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2007. "Can NNP be used for welfare comparisons?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 11-31, February.
- Heal, G., 1998. "Valuing the Future: Economic Theory and Sustainability," Papers 98-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Weitzman, Martin L., 2001. "Does NNP growth indicate welfare improvement?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 233-239, November.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2000. "Green national accounting: why and how?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 25-48, February.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2006.
"Comprehensive NNP, social welfare, and the rate of return,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 254-259, February.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2004. "Comprehensive NNP, Social Welfare, and the Rate of Return," Umeå Economic Studies 640, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2006.
- Dasgupta, Partha & M Ler, Karl-G Ran, 2000. "Net national product, wealth, and social well-being," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 69-93, February.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Valuing Objects and Evaluating Policies in Imperfect Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 1-29, May.
- J. A. Sefton & M. R. Weale, 2006. "The Concept of Income in a General Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 219-249.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011.
"International trade and net investment: theory and evidence,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 197-224, June.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Trade and Net Investment: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/144, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Aloys Prinz & Björn Bünger, "undated". "Living in a material world: Happy Income and Happy Life Years," Working Papers 200116, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Welfare Economic Theory of Green National Accounts," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 3-38, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:98:y:2008:i:1:p:2-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.