National income and the environment
In: Handbook of Environmental Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Heal, G. & Kristrom, B., 1998. "National Income and the Environment," Papers 98-01, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Geoffrey Heal & Bengt Kriström, 2003. "National Income and the Environment," Working Paper Series 03/332, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlroth, Sofia, 2000. "Correcting Net Domestic Product for Sulphur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide Emissions: Implementation of a Theoretical Model in Practice," Working Papers 73, National Institute of Economic Research.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & James Boyd, 2012.
"The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-32, March.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2005. "The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index," Discussion Papers dp-05-22, Resources For the Future.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Boyd, James, 2005. "The Architecture and Measurement of an Ecosystem Services Index," Discussion Papers 10452, Resources for the Future.
- Azqueta, Diego & Sotelsek, Daniel, 2007. "Valuing nature: From environmental impacts to natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 22-30, June.
- Alejandro Caparrós & José L. Oviedo & Alejandro Álvarez & Pablo Campos, 2015. "Simulated exchange values and ecosystem accounting," Working Papers 1512, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Gret-Regamey, Adrienne & Kytzia, Susanne, 2007. "Integrating the valuation of ecosystem services into the Input-Output economics of an Alpine region," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 786-798, September.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:139:y:2017:i:c:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matero, Jukka & Saastamoinen, Olli, 2007. "In search of marginal environmental valuations -- ecosystem services in Finnish forest accounting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011.
"International trade and net investment: theory and evidence,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 197-224, June.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Trade and Net Investment: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/144, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Welfare Economic Theory of Green National Accounts," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Chuan-Zhong Li & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren, 2012. "Genuine saving under stochastic growth," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 167-174, October.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Heal, Geoffrey, 2007. "Environmental accounting for ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 693-694, March.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2008.
"Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lange, Glenn-Marie & Wright, Matthew, 2002. "Sustainable Development In Mineral Economies: The Example Of Botswana," Discussion Papers 18019, University of Pretoria, Center for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina, 2009. "Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2549-2559, August.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2015. "On sustainability and social welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 34-53.
- Glenn-marie Lange, 2004. "Wealth, Natural Capital, and Sustainable Development: Contrasting Examples from Botswana and Namibia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 257-283, November.
- Mahfuz Kabir, 2017. "Valuation of Subsoil Minerals: Application of SEEA for Bangladesh," Working Papers id:11919, eSocialSciences.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samakovlis, Eva, 2008. "How are Green National Accounts Produced in Practice?," Working Papers 105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Heal, Geoffrey & Kristrom, Bengt, 2008. "A note on national income in a dynamic economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 2-8, January.
- Goio, Ilaria & Gios, Geremia & Pollini, Claudio, 2008. "The development of forest accounting in the province of Trento (Italy)," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 177-196, June.
More about this item
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:envchp:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.