Report NEP-ENE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Using Tax Expenditures to Achieve Energy Policy Goals," NBER Working Papers 13753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loreta Stankeviciute & Patrick Criqui, 2008. "Energy and climate policies to 2020 : the impacts of the european " 20/20/20 " approach," Post-Print halshs-00226208, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189098_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Cartea & Marcelo G. Figueroa & Helyette Geman, 2008. "Modelling Electricity Prices with Forward Looking Capacity Constraints," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0802, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Torstein Bye & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2008. "How do Spot prices affect aggregate electricity demand?," Discussion Papers 527, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Jesus Ramos-Martín & Nina Eisenmenger & Heinz Schandl, 2008. "Different trajectories of exosomatic energy metabolism for Brazil, Chile and Venezuela: using the MSIASM approach," Working Papers wpdea0803, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2007. "Electricity Portfolio Management: Optimal Peak / Off-Peak Allocations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-089-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2008. "Regulatory governance and sector performance : methodology and evaluation for Electricity distribution in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4494, The World Bank.
- Mario Giampietro & Kozo Mayumi & Jesús Ramos-Martín, 2008. "An application of MSIASM to Chinese exosomatic energy metabolism," Working Papers wpdea0802, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00217811_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zahra Karimi, 2008. "Financing Job Guarantee Schemes by Oil Revenue: The Case of Iran," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_527, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Godley & Lisa Bud Frierman & Judith Wale, 2007. "Weetman Pearson in Mexico and the Emergence of a British Oil Major, 1901-1919," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-42, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2007. "Actividad económica y emisiones de CO2 derivadas del consumo de energía en Cataluña, 1990-2005. Análisis mediante el uso de los balances energéticos desde una perspectiva input-output," Working Papers wpdea0710, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.