Water and Land as Quantity-Rationed Inputs in California Agriculture: Empirical Tests and Water Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moolman, C.E. & Blignaut, J.N. & van Eyden, R., 2006.
"Modelling the marginal revenue of water in selected agricultural commodities: A panel data approach,"
Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-11, March.
- C.E. Moolman & J. N. Blignaut & R. Van Eyden, 2006. "Modeling the Marginal Revenue of Water in Selected Agricultural Commodities: A Panel Date Approach," Working Papers 200606, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Green, Gareth P. & Sunding, David L., 2000. "Irrigation Water Rate Reform And Endogenous Technological Change," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36463, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Manuel Martín Rodríguez & Francisco Javier Sáez Fernández & Juan Alberto Aragón Correa & Elías Melchor Ferrer & Noelina Rodríguez Ferrero, 2002. "Evaluation of irrigation projects and water resource management: a methodological proposal," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 90-102.
- Letort, Elodie & Carpentier, Alain, 2010. "Variable Input Allocation: Why Heterogeneity Matters?," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Ranjan, Ram & Gollehon, Noel R. & Aillery, Marcel P., 2004. "Explaining Participation in Spot and Options Markets for Water," Working Papers 15650, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Olen, Beau & Wu, JunJie & Langpap, Christian, 2012. "Crop-specific Irrigation Choices for Major Crops on the West Coast: Water Scarcity and Climatic Determinants," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124843, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15288, The World Bank.
- Vicente Ruiz, 2016. "Groundwater Overdraft, Electricity, and Wrong Incentives: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 2001. "The Role of Water in Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 411-432, April.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:71:y:1995:i:4:p:445-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.