India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Moore & Ariel Dinar, 1995. "Water and Land as Quantity-Rationed Inputs in California Agriculture: Empirical Tests and Water Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(4), pages 445-461.
- David Zilberman & Doug Parker, 1996. "Explaining Irrigation Technology Choices: A Microparameter Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1064-1072.
- Deaton, Angus, 1995.
"Data and econometric tools for development analysis,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 33, pages 1785-1882
- Deaton, A.S., 1993. "Data and Econometric Tools for Development Analysis," Papers 172, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Donald C. Taylor, 1989. "Designing Electricity Rate Structures for Irrigation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 394-409.
- Quizon, Jaime & Binswanger, Hans, 1986. "Modeling the Impact of Agricultural Growth and Government Policy on Income Distribution in India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 103-148, September.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Uhlaner, Robert T., 1991. "Agricultural production's impact on water and energy demand: A choice modeling approach," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 307-321, December.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Sullins, Martha, 1994. "Water markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," EPTD discussion papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tisdell, J. G., 1996. "The Price of Irrigation Water," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 95-104, March.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Nate Toyama, 1986. "Service Reliability and the Optimal Interruptible Rate Option in Residential Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 123-136.
- Romesh Dias-Bandaranaike & Mohan Munasinghe, 1983. "The Demand for Electricity Services and the Quality of Supply," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 49-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malik, R. P. S., 2009. "Energy regulations as a demand management option: potentials, problems and prospects," IWMI Books, Reports H042161, International Water Management Institute.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline, 2010.
"Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1519-1528, March.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "Climate policies in a second-best world- a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724498, HAL.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:2:p:269-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Huh, 2012.
"Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-Cell Aquifers,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 265-291, June.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Glenn Sheriff & Tobias Siegfried & Woonghee Tim Huh, 2011. "Optimal Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Multi-cell Aquifers," Working Papers 2011.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Singh, O.P. & Singh, Rakesh & Singh, Manish Kumar, 2014. "Impact of Farm Sector Electricity Subsidy on Water Use Efficiency and Water Productivity in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 69(3).
- Anoop Singh, 2009. "Climate co-benefit policies for the Indian power sector: domestic drivers and North-South cooperation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 529-543, September.
- Singh, Karam, 2012. "Electricity Subsidy in Punjab Agriculture: Extent and Impact," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(4).
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2011. "Growth and Productivity in Agriculture and Agribusiness : Evaluative Lessons from World Bank Group Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2279, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Energy Technology and Transmission Economic Theory and Research Agriculture - Agricultural Research Environmental Economics and Policies Energy Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .