Climate co-benefit policies for the Indian power sector: domestic drivers and North-South cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 1. Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15288, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 2. Haryana Case Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15285, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "India : Power Supply to Agriculture, Volume 3. Andhra Pradesh Case Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15279, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jin & Song, Dan & Wu, Feng, 2017. "Regional variations of environmental co-benefits of wind power generation in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 1267-1281.
- Ian Rowlands, 2011. "Ancillary impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation options in Africa’s least developed countries," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 749-773, October.
- Ian H. Rowlands, 2011. "Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa�s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs," GRI Working Papers 39, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:9:y:2009:i:5:p:529-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.