Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa�s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbier,Edward B., 2010. "A Global Green New Deal," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521763097, November.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2011.
"The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 215-227, January.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Meisner, Craig & Murray, Siobhan & Wheeler, David, 2010. "The economics of renewable energy expansion in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5193, The World Bank.
- Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D. & Ginies, P. & Coulibaly, Y. & Girard, P., 2011. "Sustainable electricity generation for rural and peri-urban populations of sub-Saharan Africa: The "flexy-energy" concept," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Johannes Bollen & Bruno Guay & Stéphanie Jamet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2009. "Co-Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: Literature Review and New Results," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 693, OECD Publishing.
- Foster, Vivien & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2009. "Paying the price for unreliable power supplies : in-house generation of electricity by firms in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4913, The World Bank.
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- Chuku Chuku, 2010. "Pursuing an integrated development and climate policy framework in Africa: options for mainstreaming," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 41-52.
- He, K. & Lei, Y. & Pan, X. & Zhang, Y. & Zhang, Q. & Chen, D., 2010. "Co-benefits from energy policies in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4265-4272.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G., 2008.
"Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change,"
Elsevier, pages 210-220.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2008. "Climate policy and ancillary benefits: A survey and integration into the modelling of international negotiations on climate change," Munich Reprints in Economics 19350, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sarkar, Ashok & Singh, Jas, 2010. "Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5560-5571, October.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu, 2010. "Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3384-3393, July.
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R., 2010. "Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1448-1454, March.
- N. Panwar & A. Kurchania & N. Rathore, 2009. "Mitigation of greenhouse gases by adoption of improved biomass cookstoves," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 569-578.
- Madhu Khanna & Narasimha D. Rao, 2009. "Supply and Demand of Electricity in the Developing World," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 567-596, September.
- Govinda Timilsina & Christophe Gouvello & Massamba Thioye & Felix Dayo, 2010. "Clean Development Mechanism Potential and Challenges in Sub-Saharan Africa," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, pages 93-111.
- Marcus Wagner, 2004. "The Porter Hypothesis Revisited: A Literature Review of Theoretical Models and Empirical Tests," Public Economics 0407014, EconWPA.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .