Financing energy efficiency in developing countries--lessons learned and remaining challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heffner, G. & Maurer, L. & Sarkar, A. & Wang, X., 2010. "Minding the gap: World Bank's assistance to power shortage mitigation in the developing world," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1584-1591.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reynolds, Travis & Kolodinsky, Jane & Murray, Byron, 2012. "Consumer preferences and willingness to pay for compact fluorescent lighting: Policy implications for energy efficiency promotion in Saint Lucia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 712-722.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1550-1561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Feron, 2016. "Sustainability of Off-Grid Photovoltaic Systems for Rural Electrification in Developing Countries: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-26, December.
- Ian Rowlands, 2011. "Ancillary impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation options in Africa’s least developed countries," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 749-773, October.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "The effect of ESCO s on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4796-4804, December.
- de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Leventis, Greg & Phadke, Amol & Gopal, Anand, 2014. "Design of incentive programs for accelerating penetration of energy-efficient appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 56-66.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Chirambo, Dumisani, 2016. "Addressing the renewable energy financing gap in Africa to promote universal energy access: Integrated renewable energy financing in Malawi," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 793-803.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Sousa, José L. & Martins, António G. & Jorge, Humberto M., 2013. "World-wide non-mandatory involvement of electricity utilities in the promotion of energy efficiency and the Portuguese experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 319-331.
- Mundaca, Luis & Mansoz, Mathilde & Neij, Lena & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2013. "Transaction costs of low-carbon technologies and policies : the diverging literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6565, The World Bank.
- Mohammed Issa Shahateet, 2014.
"Modeling Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in Arab Countries: Cointegration and Causality Analysis,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 349-359.
- Shahateet, Mohammed, 2014. "Modeling Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in Arab Countries: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 57304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monika Papiez & Slawomir Smiech, 2013. "Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in Post-Communist Countries: a Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 13, pages 51-68.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lampreia, João & de Araújo, Maria Silvia Muylaert & de Campos, Christiano Pires & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio V. & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Solari, Renzo & Gesteira, Cláudio & Ribas, Rodrigo & Silva, Neílto, 2011. "Analyses and perspectives for Brazilian low carbon technological development in the energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3432-3444, September.
- Ian H. Rowlands, 2011. "Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa�s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs," GRI Working Papers 39, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Akman, Ugur & Okay, Esin & Okay, Nesrin, 2013. "Current snapshot of the Turkish ESCO market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 106-115.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1172-:d:107696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colenbrander, Sarah & Gouldson, Andy & Sudmant, Andrew Heshedahl & Papargyropoulou, Effie, 2015. "The economic case for low-carbon development in rapidly growing developing world cities: A case study of Palembang, Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 24-35.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Energy conservation Demand-side management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5560-5571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .