Climate Change and Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jano-Ito, Marco A. & Crawford-Brown, Douglas, 2016. "Socio-technical analysis of the electricity sector of Mexico: Its historical evolution and implications for a transition towards low-carbon development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 567-590.
- Mudombi, Grace, 2011. "Factors Affecting Perceptions and Responsiveness to Climate Variability Induced Hazards," Research Theses 198517, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mudombi, Grace, 2011. "Factors affecting perceptions and responsiveness to climate variability induced hazards," Research Theses 157508, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jiang, Qiang & Grafton, R. Quentin, 2012. "Economic effects of climate change in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 10-16.
- Steiger Robert & Trawöger Lisa, 2011. "Klimawandel und Wintertourismus – Ein Vulnerabilitätsprofil für die Region Tirol," Zeitschrift für Tourismuswissenschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 151-164, November.
- Kwasi, Frimpong & Oosthuizen, Jacque & Etten, Eddie Van, 2014. "The Extent of Heat on Health and Sustainable Farming in Ghana –Bawku East," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 3(3).
- Joshua Wilde & Benedicte Apouey & Toni Jung, 2014. "Heat Waves at Conception and Later Life Outcomes," Working Papers 0514, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Ilan Noy, 2017.
"To Leave or Not to Leave? Climate Change, Exit, and Voice on a Pacific Island,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 63(4), pages 403-420.
- Ilan Noy, 2016. "To Leave or Not to Leave? Climate Change, Exit, and Voice on a Pacific Island," CESifo Working Paper Series 6227, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noy, Ilan, 2016. "To leave or not to leave? Climate change, exit, and voice on a Pacific Island," Working Paper Series 5441, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Rukundo, Peter Milton & Iversen, Per Ole & Oshaug, Arne & Omuajuanfo, Lovise Ribe & Rukooko, Byaruhanga & Kikafunda, Joyce & Andreassen, Bård Anders, 2014. "Food as a human right during disasters in Uganda," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 312-322.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9788-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Higuchi, Katsuhiko & Suhaeti, Rita Nur, 2009.
"Impacts of prenatal and environmental factors on child growth: Evidence from Indonesia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
933, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Higuchi, Katsuhiko & Suhaeti, Rita, 2010. "Impacts of Prenatal and Environmental Factors on Child Growth: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 12, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-017-9910-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Cockfield, Geoff & White, Neil & Jakeman, Guy, 2014. "Modelling interactions between farm-level structural adjustment and a regional economy: A case of the Australian rice industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 34-42.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:04:n:s2010007813400125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2012. "Equity in Climate Change: An Analytical Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1083-1097.
- Stuart Bryce Capstick, 2013. "Public Understanding of Climate Change as a Social Dilemma," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike, 2010. "Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4737-4740, August.
- Haydar Demirhan & Kamil Demirhan, 2016. "A Bayesian approach for the estimation of probability distributions under finite sample space," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 589-603, September.
- World Bank, 2013.
"Building Resilience : Integrating Climate and Disaster Risk into Development
[Crear resiliencia mediante la integración de los riesgos climáticos y de desastre en el proceso de desarrollo - Resumen," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16639, The World Bank.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:02:y:2011:i:04:n:s2010007811000334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wboper:16761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan, 2010. "Environmental regulations and emissions trading in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3356-3364, July.
- Vermeulen, S. J. & Aggarwal, Pramod & Ainslie, A. & Angelone, C. & Campbell, B. M. & Challinor, A. J. & Hansen, J. W. & Ingram, J. S. I. & Jarvis, A. & Kristjanson, P. & Lau, C. & Nelson, G. C. & Thor, 2010. "Agriculture, food security and climate change: outlook for knowledge, tools and action. Background paper prepared for The Hague Conference on Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change, 31 October ," IWMI Research Reports H044643, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1538-1547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molua, Ernest L. & Thiombiano, Lamourdia & Fonteh, Mathias F. & Sagnia, Sankung & Nguinguiri, Jean Claude, 2014. "Sustainable Choices for a Comprehensive Agricultural Sector in the Congo Basin of Central Africa," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 4(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:packab:5kskj41tj4jl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.