Evaluation Mechanisms for Climate Finance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Grosse Scharrnstrasse 59, 15230 Frankfurt (Oder)|
Phone: +49 (0)335 5534 2387
Fax: +49 (0)335 5534 2516
Web page: http://www.europa-uni.de/recap15/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Piotrowski & David Coady & Justin Tyson & Rolando Ossowski & Robert Gillingham & Shamsuddin Tareq, 2010. "Petroleum Product Subsidies; Costly, Inequitable, and On the Rise," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/05, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Hugh Bredenkamp, 2010. "Financing the Response to Climate Change," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/06, International Monetary Fund.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Papers 23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Studies 0031, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Joel B. Smith & Thea Dickinson & Joseph D.B. Donahue & Ian Burton & Erik Haites & Richard J.T. Klein & Anand Patwardhan, 2011. "Development and climate change adaptation funding: coordination and integration," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 987-1000, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euv:dpaper:003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Becker)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.