Evaluation Mechanisms for Climate Finance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Grosse Scharrnstrasse 59, 15230 Frankfurt (Oder)|
Phone: +49 (0)335 5534 2387
Fax: +49 (0)335 5534 2516
Web page: http://www.europa-uni.de/recap15/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joel B. Smith & Thea Dickinson & Joseph D.B. Donahue & Ian Burton & Erik Haites & Richard J.T. Klein & Anand Patwardhan, 2011. "Development and climate change adaptation funding: coordination and integration," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 987-1000, May.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Hugh Bredenkamp, 2010. "Financing the Response to Climate Change," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/06, International Monetary Fund.
- European Commission, 2010.
"Innovative Financing at a Global Level,"
23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- John M. Piotrowski & David Coady & Justin Tyson & Rolando Ossowski & Robert Gillingham & Shamsuddin Tareq, 2010. "Petroleum Product Subsidies; Costly, Inequitable, and On the Rise," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/05, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euv:dpaper:003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Becker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.