Mitigation of greenhouse gases by adoption of improved biomass cookstoves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kishore, V.V.N & Ramana, P.V, 2002. "Improved cookstoves in rural India: how improved are they?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-63.
- Bhattacharya, S.C. & Abdul Salam, P. & Sharma, Mahen, 2000. "Emissions from biomass energy use in some selected Asian countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 169-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:305:y:2015:i:c:p:40-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Panwar, N.L. & Kothari, Richa & Tyagi, V.V., 2012. "Thermo chemical conversion of biomass – Eco friendly energy routes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1801-1816.
- Ian H. Rowlands, 2011. "Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa�s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs," GRI Working Papers 39, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Vahlne, Niklas & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2014. "Policy implications for improved cook stove programs—A case study of the importance of village fuel use variations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 484-495.
- Rowlands, Ian, 2011. "Co-impacts of energy-related climate change mitigation in Africa’s least developed countries: the evidence base and research needs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sutar, Kailasnath B. & Kohli, Sangeeta & Ravi, M.R. & Ray, Anjan, 2015. "Biomass cookstoves: A review of technical aspects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1128-1166.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2011. "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1513-1524, April.
- Mehetre, Sonam A. & Panwar, N.L. & Sharma, Deepak & Kumar, Himanshu, 2017. "Improved biomass cookstoves for sustainable development: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 672-687.
- N. Panwar & N. Rathore, 2009. "Potential of surplus biomass gasifier based power generation: A case study of an Indian state Rajasthan," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 711-720, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAir quality; Biomass stoves; Emissions; Hilly terrain; Pot size; Thermal efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:14:y:2009:i:6:p:569-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .