HDR 2011 - Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan, 2014. "Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-58.
- Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario & Noblet, Caroline, 2012. "Giving voice to the future in sustainability: Retrospective assessment to learn prospective stakeholder engagement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-6.
- Adrien Renaud & Jean-Paul Semasaka, 2014. "Rwanda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25127, The World Bank.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2013. "Large-Scale Transformation of Socio-Economic Institutions - Comparative Case Studies on CEECs. Background Paper 3: Varieties of Capitalism and CEECs," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 19, WWWforEurope.
- Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Pardo, Nicolás, 2016. "Techno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV system for developing regions to provide electricity for basic domestic needs: A 2020–2040 scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 309-319.
- Rammelt, Crelis F. & Boes, Jan, 2013. "Galtung meets Daly: A framework for addressing inequity in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 269-277.
- Escribano, Gonzalo, 2013. "Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 152-159.
- Richard Estes & Habib Tiliouine, 2014. "Development Trends in Islamic Societies: From Collective Wishes to Concerted Actions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 67-114, March.
- Ding, Wenguang & Wang, Lijun & Chen, Baoyu & Xu, Luan & Li, Haoxu, 2014. "Impacts of renewable energy on gender in rural communities of north-west China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 180-189.
- Jenny C. Aker & Rachid Boumnijel & Amanda McClelland & Niall Tierney, 2016. "Payment Mechanisms and Antipoverty Programs: Evidence from a Mobile Money Cash Transfer Experiment in Niger," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-37.
- Peter Darvas & Robert Palmer, 2014. "Demand and Supply of Skills in Ghana : How Can Training Programs Improve Employment?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18866.
- Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Nkomo, Jabavu & Sokona, Youba, 2012. "Enabling innovations in energy access: An African perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 38-47.
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Sigrid Stagl, 2014. "Towards an operational measurement of socio-ecological performance," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 52, WWWforEurope.
- Burz Razvan-Dorin, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis Of Social Protection Expenditure Across Europe," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 83-88, December.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; inequality; equity; sustainability; environment; climate change;
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:report:hdr2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .