HDR 2011 - Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rammelt, Crelis F. & Boes, Jan, 2013. "Galtung meets Daly: A framework for addressing inequity in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 269-277.
- Richard Estes & Habib Tiliouine, 2014. "Development Trends in Islamic Societies: From Collective Wishes to Concerted Actions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 67-114, March.
- Jenny C. Aker & Rachid Boumnijel & Amanda McClelland & Niall Tierney, 2016. "Payment Mechanisms and Antipoverty Programs: Evidence from a Mobile Money Cash Transfer Experiment in Niger," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(1), pages 1-37.
- Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Sigrid Stagl, 2014. "Towards an operational measurement of socio-ecological performance," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 52, WWWforEurope.
- Burz Razvan-Dorin, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis Of Social Protection Expenditure Across Europe," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 83-88, December.
- Van Alstine, James & Manyindo, Jacob & Smith, Laura & Dixon, Jami & AmanigaRuhanga, Ivan, 2014. "Resource governance dynamics: The challenge of ‘new oil’ in Uganda," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-58.
- Anderson, Mark W. & Teisl, Mario & Noblet, Caroline, 2012. "Giving voice to the future in sustainability: Retrospective assessment to learn prospective stakeholder engagement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 1-6.
- Adrien Renaud & Jean-Paul Semasaka, 2014. "Rwanda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25127, The World Bank.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2013. "Large-Scale Transformation of Socio-Economic Institutions - Comparative Case Studies on CEECs. Background Paper 3: Varieties of Capitalism and CEECs," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 19, WWWforEurope.
- Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Pardo, Nicolás, 2016. "Techno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV system for developing regions to provide electricity for basic domestic needs: A 2020–2040 scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 309-319.
- Escribano, Gonzalo, 2013. "Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 152-159.
- Ding, Wenguang & Wang, Lijun & Chen, Baoyu & Xu, Luan & Li, Haoxu, 2014. "Impacts of renewable energy on gender in rural communities of north-west China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 180-189.
- Peter Darvas & Robert Palmer, 2014. "Demand and Supply of Skills in Ghana : How Can Training Programs Improve Employment?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18866.
- Agbemabiese, Lawrence & Nkomo, Jabavu & Sokona, Youba, 2012. "Enabling innovations in energy access: An African perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(S1), pages 38-47.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; inequality; equity; sustainability; environment; climate change;
- A0 - General Economics and Teaching - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:report:hdr2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.