Measuring transnational leakage of forest conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt, Channing, 1996. "An Introduction to Systematic Sensitivity Analysis via Gaussian Quadrature," GTAP Technical Papers 305, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- JunJie Wu, 2000. "Slippage Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 979-992.
- Brian C. Murray & Bruce A. McCarl & Heng-Chi Lee, 2004.
"Estimating Leakage from Forest Carbon Sequestration Programs,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(1), pages 109-124.
- Brian C. Murray & Bruce A. McCarl & Heng-Chi Lee, 2004. "Estimating Leakage from Forest Carbon Sequestration Programs," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20043, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2003.
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn & Roger Sedjo, 1999. "Forest Management, Conservation, and Global Timber Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-13.
- Ralph Alig & Darius Adams & Bruce McCarl & J. Callaway & Steven Winnett, 1997. "Assessing effects of mitigation strategies for global climate change with an intertemporal model of the U.S. forest and agriculture sectors," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 259-274, April.
- Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel, 2002. "A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 461-463, May.
- N. Wear, David & Murray, Brian C., 2004. "Federal timber restrictions, interregional spillovers, and the impact on US softwood markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 307-330, March.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Schleupner & Uwe A. Schneider, 2008. "Evaluation of European wetland restoration potentials by considering economic costs under different policy options," Working Papers FNU-158, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Brusselaers, Jan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Buysse, Jeroen, 2017. "Green Public Procurement of Certified Wood: Spatial Leverage Effect and Welfare Implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 91-102.
- Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien, 2016.
"Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 192-210.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J.Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: a spatial analysis," Working Papers 1505, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, Leakage and Avoided Deforestation Policies: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Acosta, Montserrat & Sohngen, Brent, 2009. "How big is leakage from forestry carbon credits? Estimates from a Global Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49468, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Knut Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2015.
"Emissions Trading with Offset Markets and Free Quota Allocations,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6281, The World Bank.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2014. "Emissions Trading with Offset Markets and Free Quota Allocations," CESifo Working Paper Series 4603, CESifo Group Munich.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jon Strand, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Discussion Papers 719, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Suzi C. Kerr, 2013.
"The Economics of International Policy Agreements to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Suzi Kerr, 2012. "The Economics of International Policy Agreements to Reduce Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation," Working Papers 12_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Li, Lingchao & Liu, Jinlong & Long, Hexing & de Jong, Wil & Youn, Yeo-Chang, 2017. "Economic globalization, trade and forest transition-the case of nine Asian countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 7-13.
- Stibniati Atmadja & Louis Verchot, 2012. "A review of the state of research, policies and strategies in addressing leakage from reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+)," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 311-336, March.
- Heather Klemick, 2012. "What is the Optimal Offsets Discount under a Second-Best Cap & Trade Policy?," NCEE Working Paper Series 201204, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jul 2012.
- Brusselaers, Jan & Buysse, Jeroen & Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2015. "Green public procurement of certified wood: The impact on global welfare and welfare calculation itself," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211374, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan & Just, David R., 2011. "Modeling Carbon Leakages with Forestation Policies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114450, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer M. & Shapiro, Elizabeth N. & Sims, Katharine R. E., 2010. "Forest Conservation and Slippage: Evidence from Mexico's National Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," Staff Paper Series 548, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jennifer M. Alix-Garcia & Elizabeth N. Shapiro & Katharine R. E. Sims, 2012. "Forest Conservation and Slippage: Evidence from Mexico’s National Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(4), pages 613-638.
- Onno Kuik, 2014. "REDD+ and international leakage via food and timber markets: a CGE analysis," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 641-655, August.
- Fortmann, Lea & Cordero-Salas, Paula & Sohngen, Brent & Brian, Roe, 2016.
"Incentive Contracts for Environmental Services and their Potential in REDD,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 9(3-4), pages 363-409, September.
- Fortmannm Lea & Salas, Paula Cordero & Sohngen, Brent & Roe, Brian, 2014. "Incentive contracts for environmental services and their potential in REDD," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6829, The World Bank.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2007:i:2:p:423-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.