A conceptual framework and its application for addressing leakage: the case of avoided deforestation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Sébastien Marchand & José Gustavo Feres, 2012.
"Ecological Fiscal Incentives and Spatial Strategic Interactions: the Case of the ICMS-E in the Brazilian state of Paraná,"
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Alexandre SAUQUET & José Gustavo FERES, 2012. "Ecological Fiscal Incentives and Spatial Strategic Interactions: the Case of the ICMS-E in the Brazilian state of Paraná," Working Papers 201219, CERDI.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11027-017-9746-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Pelletier, Johanne & Kirby, Kathryn R. & Potvin, Catherine, 2012. "Significance of carbon stock uncertainties on emission reductions from deforestation and forest degradation in developing countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 3-11.
- Gwenole Le Velly & Alexandre Sauquet & Sergio Cortina-Villar, 2015.
"PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico,"
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Alexandre SAUQUET & Sergio CORTINA-VILLAR, 2015. "PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico," Working Papers 201529, CERDI.
- Delacote, Philippe & Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Roussel, Sébastien, 2016.
"Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: A spatial analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 192-210.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J. Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, Leakage and Avoided Deforestation Policies: A Spatial Analysis," Working Papers 15-06, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Philippe Delacote & Elizabeth J.Z. Robinson & Sébastien Roussel, 2015. "Deforestation, leakage and avoided deforestation policies: a spatial analysis," Working Papers 1505, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Desbureaux Sébastien & Eric Kéré Nazindigouba & Combes Motel Pascale, 2016. "Working Paper 238 - Impact Evaluation in a Landscape: protected natural forests, anthropized forested lands and deforestation leakages in Madagascar’s rainforests," Working Paper Series 2341, African Development Bank.
- Glomsrød, Solveig & Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Gang & Aune, Jens B., 2011.
"How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? -- The case of tree plantations in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1066-1074, April.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 534, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Stephenson, Kurt & Shabman, Leonard, 2015. "Nutrient Assimilation Services for Water Quality Credit Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-15-33, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:3:y:2003:i:2:p:123-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.