Baseline, leakage and measurement issues: how do forestry and energy projects compare?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gwenole Le Velly & Alexandre Sauquet & Sergio Cortina-Villar, 2015.
"PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico,"
- Gwenole LE VELLY & Alexandre SAUQUET & Sergio CORTINA-VILLAR, 2015. "PES Impact and Leakages over Several Cohorts: The Case of PSA-H in Yucatan, Mexico," Working Papers 201529, CERDI.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer Marie & Shapiro, Elizabeth N. & Sims, Katharine R.E., 2010. "Forest Conservation and Slippage: Evidence from Mexico's National Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," Staff Papers 93045, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016.
"Undermined by Adverse Selection: Australia's Direct Action Abatement Subsidies,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 216-229, September.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," CCEP Working Papers 1605, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Burke, Paul J., 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," Working Papers 249524, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- World Bank, 2006. "Poverty, Growth, and Environment in Brazil : Spatial Insights for Policymaking," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12852, The World Bank.
- Jennifer M. Alix-Garcia & Elizabeth N. Shapiro & Katharine R. E. Sims, 2012. "Forest Conservation and Slippage: Evidence from Mexico’s National Payments for Ecosystem Services Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(4), pages 613-638.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce McCarl & Uwe Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2007.
"Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 471-494, May.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2003. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Working Papers FNU-18, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2003.
- Heng-Chi Lee & Bruce A. McCarl & Uwe A. Schneider & Chi-Chung Chen, 2004. "Leakage and Comparative Advantage Implications of Agricultural Participation in Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20041, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Glomsrød, Solveig & Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Gang & Aune, Jens B., 2011.
"How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? -- The case of tree plantations in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1066-1074, April.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 534, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ahmed Nahar Al-Hussaini, 2016. "Carbon Finance - A Platform for Development of Sustainable Business in Kuwait," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(2), pages 87-93.
- Hofstad, Ole & Araya, Meley Mekonen, 2015. "Optimal wood harvest in miombo woodland considering REDD+payments — A case study at Kitulangalo Forest Reserve, Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 9-16.
- Sreekanth, K.J., 2016. "Review on integrated strategies for energy policy planning and evaluation of GHG mitigation alternatives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 837-850.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:2:y:2002:i:1:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.