Modeling Timber Supply, Fuel-Wood, and Atmospheric Carbon Mitigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lyon, Kenneth S., 2004. "Modeling Timber Supply, Fuel-Wood, And Atmospheric Carbon Mitigation," Economics Research Institute, ERI Series 28339, Utah State University, Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent, 2000. "Forestry Sequestration of CO2 and Markets for Timber," Discussion Papers dp-00-35, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger A. & Sohngen, Brent, 2000. "Forestry Sequestration of CO2 and Markets for Timber," Discussion Papers 10778, Resources for the Future.
- Dug Man Lee & Kenneth S. Lyon, 2004.
"A Dynamic Analysis of the Global Timber Market under Global Warming: An Integrated Modeling Approach,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 467-489, January.
- Dug Lee & Kenneth Lyon, 2001. "A dynamic analysis of the global timber market under global warming: an integrated modeling approach," Working Papers 2001-11, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Toman, Michael & Kerr, Suzi & Sedjo, Roger & Birdsey, Richard & Kauppi, Pekka & Noble, Ian & Brown, Sandra & Krankina, Olga & Moura-Costa, Pedro, 2001. "Can Carbon Sinks be Operational? An RFF Workshop Summary," Discussion Papers dp-01-26, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2006-11-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-11-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2004-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .