Report NEP-AGR-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vagneron, I., 2006. "Economic Appraisal of Profitability and Sustainability of Peri-Urban Agriculture in Bangkok," Working Papers MOISA 200614, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- John Keith, 2004. "Theoretical and Applied Economics of Water Demand Management: All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go," Working Papers 2004-22, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2006. "The Assignment of Property Rights on the Western Frontier: Lessons for Contemporary Environmental and Resource Policy," NBER Working Papers 12598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "On Technical Change in the Elasticities of Resource Inputs," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Shilpi Kapur & Sukkoo Kim, 2006. "British Colonial Institutions and Economic Development in India," NBER Working Papers 12613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A. & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "Unraveling the worldwide pollution haven effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4047, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Clark & Lana Friesen, 2006. "The Causes of Order Effects in Contingent Valuation Surveys: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2006. "Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4049, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wai:econwp:06/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Leibovich & Mario Nigrinis & Mario Ramos, "undated". "Caracterización del mercado laboral rural en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 408, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kenneth Lyon, 2004. "Modeling Timber Supply, Fuel-Wood, and Atmospheric Carbon Mitigation," Working Papers 2004-19, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- W Shaw & Mary Riddell & Paul Jakus, 2005. "Valuing Environmental Changes in the Presence of Risk: A Review and Discussion of Some Empirical Issues," Working Papers 2005-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.