Report NEP-ENE-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "On Technical Change in the Elasticities of Resource Inputs," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Nordblom, Katarina, 2006. "Puzzling tax attitudes and labels," Working Papers in Economics 234, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda, 2006. "Technology Transfers and the Clean Development Mechanism in a North-South General Equilibrium Model," Umeå Economic Studies 697, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Lyon, 2004. "Modeling Timber Supply, Fuel-Wood, and Atmospheric Carbon Mitigation," Working Papers 2004-19, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A. & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "Unraveling the worldwide pollution haven effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4047, The World Bank.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2006. "The Assignment of Property Rights on the Western Frontier: Lessons for Contemporary Environmental and Resource Policy," NBER Working Papers 12598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.