Report NEP-ENV-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda, 2006. "Technology Transfers and the Clean Development Mechanism in a North-South General Equilibrium Model," Umeå Economic Studies 697, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2006. "The Assignment of Property Rights on the Western Frontier: Lessons for Contemporary Environmental and Resource Policy," NBER Working Papers 12598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pamela Kaval, 2006. "Valuing Ecosystem Services: A New Paradigm Shift," Working Papers in Economics 06/10, University of Waikato.
- Item repec:wai:econwp:06/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pamela Kaval, 2006. "Comparing Vegetative Effects of Domestic Stock and Feral Goats as Ungulate Herbivores in Waingaro: Year 1 Results," Working Papers in Economics 06/12, University of Waikato.
- Pamela Kaval & John Loomis & Andrew Seidl, 2006. "Willingness-to-Pay for Prescribed Fire in the Colorado (USA) Wildland Urban Interface," Working Papers in Economics 06/13, University of Waikato.
- Pamela Kaval, 2006. "The Relationship between Well-Being and Wildfire," Working Papers in Economics 06/14, University of Waikato.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole A. & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "Unraveling the worldwide pollution haven effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4047, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Clark & Lana Friesen, 2006. "The Causes of Order Effects in Contingent Valuation Surveys: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kenneth Lyon, 2004. "Modeling Timber Supply, Fuel-Wood, and Atmospheric Carbon Mitigation," Working Papers 2004-19, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Criddle & Mike Herrmann, 2004. "An Economic Analysis of the Pacific Halibut Commercial Fishery," Working Papers 2004-20, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Landon Jensen & Joe Koebbe & Keith Criddle, 2004. "Pooled and Individual Bycatch Quotas: Exploring Tradeoffs Between Observer Coverage Levels, Bycatch Frequency, Pool Size, and the Precision of Bycatch Estimates," Working Papers 2004-21, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- W Shaw & Mary Riddell & Paul Jakus, 2005. "Valuing Environmental Changes in the Presence of Risk: A Review and Discussion of Some Empirical Issues," Working Papers 2005-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.