How attractive are forest carbon sinks? Economic insights into supply and demand of Certified Emission Reductions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sedjo, Roger, 1999. "Potential for Carbon Forest Plantation in Marginal Timber Forests: The Case of Patagonia, Argentina," Discussion Papers dp-99-27, Resources For the Future.
- Elizabeth A. Wilman & Mahen S. Mahendrarajah, 2002. "Carbon Offsets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 405-416.
- den Elzen, Michel G. J. & de Moor, Andre P. G., 2002. "Analyzing the Kyoto Protocol under the Marrakesh Accords: economic efficiency and environmental effectiveness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 141-158, December.
- Jotzo, Frank & Michaelowa, Axel, 2001. "Estimating the CDM market under the Bonn Agreement," HWWA Discussion Papers 145, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Olschewski, Roland & Benitez, Pablo C., 2005. "Secondary forests as temporary carbon sinks? The economic impact of accounting methods on reforestation projects in the tropics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 380-394, November.
- Dutschke, Michael & Schlamadinger, Bernhard, 2003. "Practical Issues Concerning Temporary Carbon Credits in the CDM," HWWA Discussion Papers 227, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004.
"Economic Dynamics of Tree Planting for Carbon Uptake on Marginal Agricultural Lands,"
2004-12, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- G. Cornelis Kooten, 2000. "Economic Dynamics of Tree Planting for Carbon Uptake on Marginal Agricultural Lands," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(1), pages 51-65, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:foreco:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.