How attractive are forest carbon sinks? Economic insights into supply and demand of Certified Emission Reductions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/bibliographic|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olschewski, Roland & Benitez, Pablo C., 2005. "Secondary forests as temporary carbon sinks? The economic impact of accounting methods on reforestation projects in the tropics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 380-394, November.
- Dutschke, Michael & Schlamadinger, Bernhard, 2003. "Practical Issues Concerning Temporary Carbon Credits in the CDM," HWWA Discussion Papers 227, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- den Elzen, Michel G. J. & de Moor, Andre P. G., 2002. "Analyzing the Kyoto Protocol under the Marrakesh Accords: economic efficiency and environmental effectiveness," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 141-158, December.
- G. Cornelis Kooten, 2000.
"Economic Dynamics of Tree Planting for Carbon Uptake on Marginal Agricultural Lands,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(1), pages 51-65, 03.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004. "Economic Dynamics of Tree Planting for Carbon Uptake on Marginal Agricultural Lands," Working Papers 2004-12, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Sedjo, Roger, 1999. "Potential for Carbon Forest Plantation in Marginal Timber Forests: The Case of Patagonia, Argentina," Discussion Papers dp-99-27, Resources For the Future.
- Jotzo, Frank & Michaelowa, Axel, 2001. "Estimating the CDM market under the Bonn Agreement," HWWA Discussion Papers 145, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Elizabeth A. Wilman & Mahen S. Mahendrarajah, 2002. "Carbon Offsets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 405-416. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)