Contact information of University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugidic. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zegiede.html .
- 189913 Uzbekistan's Agriculture- Status Quo, Challenges and Policy Suggestions
by Hasanov, Shavkat & Ahrorov, Farhod
- 189912 The Aral Sea Desiccation: Socio-Economic Effects In Case of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan
by Bashorat, Ismailova
- 189911 Policy-Induced Distortions to Farmer Incentives and Their Impact on Agricultural Land Use in the Kyrgyz Republic
by Zhunusova, Eliza
- 189910 The Impact of WTO Accession Growth on Agricultural Sector of Tajikistan
by Khakimov, Parviz
- 189909 Environmentally Induced Migration and Displacement in Kazakhstan
by Tonkobayeva, Aliya
- 189908 Causes and Impact of Migration on Economic Development of Kyrgyzstan
by Sydygalieva, Zhamilia
- 189907 The Analysis of Land Cover Changes in Mountain Region Using Remote Sensing Data
by Tsychuyeva, Natalya & Otte, Annette & Spivak, Lev
- 159770 The creation of the national educational system of Uzbekistan and establishment of bilateral educational relations with leading European countries
by Mamajonov, Nuriddin
- 159227 Proceedings of the International Conference and Young Researchers’ Forum - “Natural resource use in Central Asia: Institutional challenges and the contribution of capacity building” held in Giessen, 1st October 2013
- 159226 Estimation of phreatic evaporation in irrigation agriculture using stable isotopes
by Umirzakov, Gulomjon & Barthold, F. & Schneider, K. & Forkutsa, I. & Breuer, L. & Stulina, G. & Dukhovny, V. & Frede, H.-G.
- 159128 Assessing the recent Glacier retreat in Chon and Kichi Naryn Catchments, Kyrgyz Republic
by Duishonakunov, Murataly & Imbery, S. & King, Lauren
- 159127 Dust storms, dust transfer and depositions in the southern Aral Sea region
by Aslanov, Ilkhomjon
- 159125 Land use, food and nutrition security – case study in rural Uzbekistan
by Gojenko, Boris & Leonhaeuser, I.-U. & Stulina, G.
- 159123 How Fruit Consumption Might Be Fruitful for the Economy: Analyzing Effects of Improvements in Fruit and Vegetable Availability and Accessibility in Uzbekistan
by Ergashev, Alisher
- 159119 Farmers' perceptions of land and water property rights: Discrepancies between de jure and de facto rights in Tajikistan
by Gehrigk, Frederike & Herzfeld, Thomas & Theesfeld, Insa
- 159114 Performance evaluation of the BUDGET model in simulating cotton and wheat yield and soil moisture in Fergana valley
by Kenjabaev, Shavkat & Forkutsa, I. & Bach, M. & Frede, H.-G.
- 159111 The impact of WTO accession on agricultural sector of Tajikistan
by Khakimov, Parviz
- 159108 Efficiency of wheat and cotton producing farms in Uzbekistan: a Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Absalyamov, Davron
- 159103 Analysis of Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Kazakhstan
by Nugumanova, Lyazzat
- 159101 Pricing Behaviour Of Kazakh, Russian And Ukrainian Exporters In The International Wheat Market
by Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas
- 159099 Institutional analysis of irrigation management in Uzbekistan using Qualitative Comparative Analysis: Case studies of water consumers associations in Bukhara region
by Hamidov, Ahmad & Khamidov, Mukhamadkhan & Thiel, Andreas
- 159097 Kazakh emissions trading scheme: legal implications for land use
by Sabitova, Saltanat
- 159093 Legal Arrangements and Pasture–related Socio–ecological Challenges in Kyrgyzstan
by Dörre, Andrei
- 159089 Economic analysis of afforestation of marginal croplands in Uzbekistan
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Khamzina, Asia & Villamor, Grace B. & Lamers, John P.A.
- 159076 Impacts of Liberalization on Agriculture and Trade: A Case Study of Uzbekistan
by Sattarov, Doniyor & Schmitz, P. Michael & Mal, Puran
- 159075 Is Rogun a Silver Bullet for Water Scarcity in Central Asia?
by Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, C.
- 159074 Socio-economic Features of the Agro-pastoralists in the Zarafshan Valley, NW Tajikistan
by Avazov, Shakhzod
- 159072 Radar remote sensing for surveying and monitoring of earthquakes and mass movements in Southern Kyrgyzstan
by Teshebaeva, Kanayim & Sudhaus, Henriette & Wetzel, Hans-Ulrich & Echtler, Helmut & Zubovich, Alexander & Roessner, Sigrid