Is Rogun a Silver Bullet for Water Scarcity in Central Asia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2006. "Modeling water resources management at the basin level: methodology and application to the Maipo River Basin," Research reports 149, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsIntersectoral and interstate conflicts; Aral Sea basin of Central Asia; Rogun dam; irrigated agriculture; integrated hydro-economic model; potential impact of Rogun Dam on downstream water availability and irrigation benefits; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; R; Q; O;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugidic:159075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zegiede.html .