Agricultural productivity in the lower Mekong Basin: trends and future prospects for food security
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazell, Peter B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2001.
"Agricultural research and poverty reduction,"
2020 vision briefs
70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2001. "Agricultural research and poverty reduction:," 2020 vision discussion papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Molden, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Perry, C. J. & de Fraiture, C. & Kloezen, W. H., 1998. "Indicators for comparing performance of irrigated agricultural systems," IWMI Research Reports H022308, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, R & Amarasinghe, Upali, 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Books, Reports H041504, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, I. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Amarasinghe, U. & Mudasser, M. & Molden, D., 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Research Reports H031469, International Water Management Institute.
- Schiller, John M. & Linquist, Bruce & Douangsila, K. & Inthapanya, P. & Douang Boupha, B. & Inthavong, S. & Sengxua, P., 2001. "Constraints to Rice Production Systems in Laos," Proceedings 135370, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agricultural Growth for the Poor : An Agenda for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7247, April.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Can the world feed itself? Some insights from growth theory," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ringler, Claudia & Vu Huy, Nguyen, 2004. "Water allocation policies for the Dong Nai River Basin in Vietnam: an integrated perspective," EPTD discussion papers 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:71-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.