Agricultural productivity in the lower Mekong Basin: trends and future prospects for food security
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazell, Peter B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2001.
"Agricultural research and poverty reduction,"
2020 vision briefs
70, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2001. "Agricultural research and poverty reduction:," 2020 vision discussion papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Molden, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Perry, C. J. & de Fraiture, C. & Kloezen, W. H., 1998. "Indicators for comparing performance of irrigated agricultural systems," IWMI Research Reports H022308, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, R & Amarasinghe, Upali, 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Books, Reports H041504, International Water Management Institute.
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, I. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Amarasinghe, U. & Mudasser, M. & Molden, D., 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Research Reports H031469, International Water Management Institute.
- Schiller, John M. & Linquist, Bruce & Douangsila, K. & Inthapanya, P. & Douang Boupha, B. & Inthavong, S. & Sengxua, P., 2001. "Constraints to Rice Production Systems in Laos," Proceedings 135370, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Agricultural Growth for the Poor : An Agenda for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7247, September.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Roe, Terry L., 2000. "Can the world feed itself? Some insights from growth theory," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ringler, Claudia & Vu Huy, Nguyen, 2004. "Water allocation policies for the Dong Nai River Basin in Vietnam: an integrated perspective," EPTD discussion papers 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ssefpa:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:71-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.