Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vazifedoust, M. & van Dam, J.C. & Feddes, R.A. & Feizi, M., 2008. "Increasing water productivity of irrigated crops under limited water supply at field scale," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 89-102, February.
- Akram, Agha Ali, 2014. "Agricultural Water Allocation Efficiency and Farmer Adaptation to Heterogeneous Water Availability in a Developing Country Canal Irrigation System," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170855, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aliasghar Montazar & E. Zadbagher, 2010. "An Analytical Hierarchy Model for Assessing Global Water Productivity of Irrigation Networks in Iran," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(11), pages 2817-2832, September.
- Bessembinder, J.J.E. & Leffelaar, P.A. & Dhindwal, A.S. & Ponsioen, T.C., 2005. "Which crop and which drop, and the scope for improvement of water productivity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 113-130, May.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh & Trivedi, K. & Singh, O. P., 2009. "Analyzing the impact of quality and reliability of irrigation water on crop water productivity using an irrigation quality index," IWMI Books, Reports H042636, International Water Management Institute.
- Plénet, Daniel & Giauque, Pierre & Navarro, Eric & Millan, Muriel & Hilaire, Christian & Hostalnou, Eric & Lyoussoufi, Abder & Samie, Jean-François, 2009. "Using on-field data to develop the EFIÂ© information system to characterise agronomic productivity and labour efficiency in peach (Prunus persica L. Batsch) orchards in France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 1-10, April.
- Kelemework, D., 2008. "A comparative analysis of the technical efficiency of irrigated and rainfed agriculture: a case of Awash and Rift valleys of Ethiopia," Conference Papers h044137, International Water Management Institute.
- Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, R & Amarasinghe, Upali, 2003. "Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis," IWMI Books, Reports H041504, International Water Management Institute.
- Ines, Amor V.M. & Honda, Kiyoshi & Das Gupta, Ashim & Droogers, Peter & Clemente, Roberto S., 2006. "Combining remote sensing-simulation modeling and genetic algorithm optimization to explore water management options in irrigated agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 221-232, June.
- Singh, R. & van Dam, J.C. & Feddes, R.A., 2006. "Water productivity analysis of irrigated crops in Sirsa district, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 253-278, April.
- Mohammed Mainuddin & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Agricultural productivity in the lower Mekong Basin: trends and future prospects for food security," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Sikka, A. K. & Bhatnagar, P. R., 2006. "Realizing the potential: using pumps to enhance productivity in the Eastern Indo- Gangetic Plains," IWMI Books, Reports H039317, International Water Management Institute.
- Muthuwatta, L.P. & Rientjes, T.H.M. & Bos, M.G., 2013. "Strategies to increase wheat production in the water scarce Karkheh River Basin, Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsWheat / Crop yield / Productivity / Climate / Irrigation canals / Watercourses / Water distribution / Water allocation / Policy / India / Pakistan / Gangetic Plains / Kaithal Irrigation Circle / Bhakra Canal / Chaj Sub-Basin / Lower Jehlum Canal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h031469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.