Joint water quantity/quality management analysis in a biofuel production area: Using an integrated economic-hydrologic model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Ximing & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2006. "Modeling water resources management at the basin level: methodology and application to the Maipo River Basin," Research reports 149, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bell, Andrew & Zhu, Tingju & Xie, Hua & Ringler, Claudia, 2014. "Climate–water interactions—Challenges for improved representation in integrated assessment models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 510-521.
More about this item
KeywordsWater quality; River basin model; Integrated economic-hydrologic modeling; Nonlinear optimization; Biofuels; Water resources; Environmental impacts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-07-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-07-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .