Efficiency of wheat and cotton producing farms in Uzbekistan: a Stochastic Frontier Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Vesterlund Olsen & Arne Henningsen, 2011. "Investment Utilisation, Adjustment Costs, and Technical Efficiency in Danish Pig Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2011/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency of wheat and cotton producing farms in Uzbekistan; Stochastic frontier approach; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; R; Q; O;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugidic:159108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zegiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.