Pricing Behaviour Of Kazakh, Russian And Ukrainian Exporters In The International Wheat Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Seung-Ryong & Lee, Won-Jin, 2001. "Exporters' Market Power In Agricultural Import Markets In Korea," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20439, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsPricing behaviour; international wheat market; Kazakhstan; Russia; Ukraine; Pricing-to-market model; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; R; Q; O;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugidic:159101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zegiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.