Economic analysis of afforestation of marginal croplands in Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glomsrød, Solveig & Wei, Taoyuan & Liu, Gang & Aune, Jens B., 2011.
"How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? -- The case of tree plantations in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1066-1074, April.
- Solveig Glomsrød & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 534, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Pagiola, Stefano, 2008. "Payments for environmental services in Costa Rica," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 712-724, May.
- Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C. & de Koning, G.H.J. & Schlichter, Tomás, 2005. "How attractive are forest carbon sinks? Economic insights into supply and demand of Certified Emission Reductions," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 77-94, September.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Khamzina, Asia & Djanibekov, Nodir & Lamers, John P.A., 2012. "How attractive are short-term CDM forestations in arid regions? The case of irrigated croplands in Uzbekistan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 108-117.
- Djanibekov, Nodir & Sommer, Rolf & Djanibekov, Utkur, 2013. "Evaluation of effects of cotton policy changes on land and water use in Uzbekistan: Application of a bio-economic farm model at the level of a water users association," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsUzbekistan; Sustainable rural development; Land use diversification; Bimodal agricultural system; Non-timber tree products; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; R; Q; O;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugidic:159089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zegiede.html .