Practical Issues Concerning Temporary Carbon Credits in the CDM
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börner, Jan & Wunder, Sven & Wertz-Kanounnikoff, Sheila & Tito, Marcos Rügnitz & Pereira, Ligia & Nascimento, Nathalia, 2010. "Direct conservation payments in the Brazilian Amazon: Scope and equity implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1272-1282, April.
- Olschewski, Roland & Benitez, Pablo C., 2005. "Secondary forests as temporary carbon sinks? The economic impact of accounting methods on reforestation projects in the tropics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 380-394, November.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Franck Lecocq, 2004.
"Temporary sequestration credits: an instrument for carbon bears,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 65-74, March.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Franck Lecocq, 2003. "Temporary sequestration credits : an instrument for carbon bears," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3181, The World Bank.
- Thomas Knoke & Michael Weber, 2006. "Expanding Carbon Stocks in Existing Forests – A Methodological Approach for Cost Appraisal at the Enterprise Level," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 579-605, May.
- Lucio Pedroni, 2005. "Carbon accounting for sinks in the CDM after CoP-9," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 407-418, July.
- Michael Dutschke & Bernhard Schlamadinger & Jenny L.P. Wong & Michael Rumberg, 2005. "Value and risks of expiring carbon credits from afforestation and reforestation projects under the CDM," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 109-125, January.
- Dutschke, Michael & Schlamadinger, Bernhard & Wong-Leung, Jenny P. & Rumberg, Michael, 2004. "Value and Risks of Expiring Carbon Credits from CDM Afforestation and Reforestation," HWWA Discussion Papers 290, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Olschewski, Roland & Benítez, Pablo C. & de Koning, G.H.J. & Schlichter, Tomás, 2005. "How attractive are forest carbon sinks? Economic insights into supply and demand of Certified Emission Reductions," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 77-94, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism; Forestry;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .