Permanence of CDM forests or non-permanence of land use related carbon credits?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marshall, Liz & Kelly, Alexia, 2010. "The Time Value of Carbon and Carbon Storage: Clarifying the terms and the policy implications of the debate," MPRA Paper 27326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suraje Dessai & E. Schipper & Esteve Corbera & Bo Kjellén & María Gutiérrez & Alex Haxeltine, 2005. "Challenges and Outcomes at the Ninth Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 105-124, June.
- Miriam Miranda & Carel Dieperink & Pieter Glasbergen, 2002. "The Social Meaning of Carbon Dioxide Emission Trading Institutional Capacity Building for a Green Market in Costa Rica," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 69-86, March.
- Emma Paulsson, 2009. "A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Michael Dutschke, 2002. "Fractions of permanence – Squaring the cycle of sink carbon accounting," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 381-402, December.
- Lucio Pedroni, 2005. "Carbon accounting for sinks in the CDM after CoP-9," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 407-418, July.
- Bluffstone, Randy & Robinson, Elizabeth & Guthiga, Paul, 2013. "REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 43-52.
- Frank Vöhringer, 2004. "Forest conservation and the clean development mechanism: Lessons from the Costa Rican protected areas project," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 217-240, July.
- Philip Fearnside, 2002. "Why a 100-Year Time Horizon should be used for GlobalWarming Mitigation Calculations," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 19-30, March.
- Bruno Locatelli & Lucio Pedroni, 2006. "Will Simplified Modalities and Procedures Make More Small-Scale Forestry Projects Viable Under the Clean Development Mechanism?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 621-643, May.
- Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter, 2006. "Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 699-716, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .