A review of the CDM literature: from fine-tuning to critical scrutiny?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10784|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krey, Matthias, 2005. "Transaction costs of unilateral CDM projects in India-results from an empirical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2385-2397, December.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2005.
"Project-based mechanisms for emissions reductions: balancing trade-offs with baselines,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(14), pages 1807-1823, September.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Project-Based Mechanisms for Emissions Reductions: Balancing Trade-offs with Baselines," Discussion Papers dp-04-32, Resources For the Future.
- Werner Betzenbichler, 2004. "The role of the verifier: Validation and verification in “cap & trade” and “baseline & credit” systems," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(3), pages 123-127, May.
- Bode, Sven & Michaelowa, Axel, 2003. "Avoiding perverse effects of baseline and investment additionality determination in the case of renewable energy projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 505-517, May.
- Dutschke, Michael & Michaelowa, Axel, 2006. "Development assistance and the CDM financial additionality," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 235-246, April.
- Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic, 2007. "CDM: Taking stock and looking forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- K. Millock, 2002.
"Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue,"
- Millock, Katrin, 2002. "Technology transfers in the Clean Development Mechanism: an incentives issue," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 449-466, July.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004.
"Towards an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China,"
13147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2005.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2006. "Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3691-3701, December.
- W. Fichtner & S. Graehl & O. Rentz, 2003. "The impact of private investor's transaction costs on the cost effectiveness of project-based Kyoto mechanisms," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 249-259, September.
- Axel Michaelowa, 2003. "CDM host country institution building," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 201-220, September.
- Jane Ellis & Sami Kamel, 2007. "Overcoming Barriers to Clean Development Mechanism Projects," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 1-50.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Jung, Martina, 2006. "Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2173-2184, October.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K., 2007. "Small-scale CDM projects in a competitive electricity industry: How good is a simplified baseline methodology?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3717-3728, July.
- Bruno Locatelli & Lucio Pedroni, 2006. "Will Simplified Modalities and Procedures Make More Small-Scale Forestry Projects Viable Under the Clean Development Mechanism?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 621-643, May.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Flottorp, Line S. & Rive, Nathan, 2007. "CDM baseline approaches and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4154-4163, August.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- Dutschke, Michael & Schlamadinger, Bernhard & Wong-Leung, Jenny P. & Rumberg, Michael, 2004. "Value and Risks of Expiring Carbon Credits from CDM Afforestation and Reforestation," HWWA Discussion Papers 290, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Matilda Palm & Madelene Ostwald & John Reilly, 2008. "Land use and forestry based CDM in scientific peer-reviewed literature pre-and post-COP 9 in Milan," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 249-274, September.
- Kartha, Sivan & Lazarus, Michael & Bosi, Martina, 2004. "Baseline recommendations for greenhouse gas mitigation projects in the electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 545-566, March.
- Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M., 2006. "Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4093-4102, December.
- Paul Wapner, 2008. "The Importance of Critical Environmental Studies in the New Environmentalism," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 8(1), pages 6-13, 02.
- Axel Michaelowa, 2007. "Unilateral CDM—can developing countries finance generation of greenhouse gas emission credits on their own?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Atle Christiansen, 2004. "The Role of Flexibility Mechanisms in EU Climate Strategy: Lessons Learned and Future Challenges?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Dutschke, Michael, 2001. "Permanence of CDM forests or non-permanence of land use related carbon credits?," HWWA Discussion Papers 134, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Muller, Adrian, 2006.
"How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction,"
Working Papers in Economics
214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007. "How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 2001. "Saving tropical forests as a global warming countermeasure: an issue that divides the environmental movement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 167-184, November.
- Marechal, Kevin & Hecq, Walter, 2006. "Temporary credits: A solution to the potential non-permanence of carbon sequestration in forests?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 699-716, July.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Maruyama, Aki, 2001. "Towards a private-public synergy in financing climate change mitigation projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(15), pages 1363-1378, December.
- Silayan, Alan, 2005. "Equitable distribution of CDM projects among developing countries," HWWA Reports 255, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Raubenheimer, Stefan & Michaelowa, Axel & Jahn, Michael & Liptow, Holger, 2004. "Measuring the Potential of Unilateral CDM : A Pilot Study," HWWA Discussion Papers 263, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Khalil, Helioui & Cohen, Claude & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2006. "How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2150-2160, October.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P., 2006. "Dynamics of technology shifts in the household sector--implications for clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2586-2599, November.
- Jyoti Painuly, 2003. "Baselines for Clean Development Mechanism Projects: The Marrakesh Accords and Beyond," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 323-348, December.
- Michaelowa, Axel, 2005. "CDM: Current status and possibilities for reform," HWWI Research Papers 4-3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.