Implementing the Clean Development Mechanism in Vietnam: potential and limitations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Zegras, P., 2007. "As if Kyoto mattered: The clean development mechanism and transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5136-5150, October.
- Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2009.
"Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1601-1613, May.
- Nguyen, Thanh Nhan & Ha-Duong, Minh, 2008. "ECONOMIC Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," MPRA Paper 21173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Thanh C. Tran & Ram M. Shrestha & Franck Nadaud, 2010.
"Barriers to the adoption of renewable and energy-efficient technologies in the Vietnamese power sector,"
- Nhan, T. Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Thanh C. Tran & Ram M. Shrestha & Franck Nadaud, 2010. "Barriers to the adoption of renewable and energy-efficient technologies in the Vietnamese power sector," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00464675, HAL.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank, 2005. "Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523, March.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00444826 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiyue Jia & Xiumei Guo & Dora Marinova, 2013. "The role of the clean development mechanism in achieving China’s goal of a resource-efficient and environmentally friendly society," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 133-148, February.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate policy; development; vietnam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-01-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00654294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .