Regulated (CDM) and voluntary carbon offset schemes as carbon offset markets: competition or complementarity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Bisore & Walter Hecq, 2011. "Geographical distribution of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects: Barriers analysis and actions to undertake for the African continent," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136784, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Butzengeiger, Sonja, 2005. "Voluntary compensation of GHG emissions: Selection criteria and implications for the international climate policy system," HWWI Research Reports 1, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Nicholas Linacre & Alexandre Kossoy & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13400, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Michaelowa & Marcus Stronzik & Frauke Eckermann & Alistair Hunt, 2003. "Transaction costs of the Kyoto Mechanisms," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 261-278, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; CDM carbon offset market; Voluntary carbon offset; Competition; Complementarity; Standards; Carbon credits; Sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/115381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.