Regulated (CDM) and voluntary carbon offset schemes as carbon offset markets: competition or complementarity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Bisore & Walter Hecq, 2011. "Geographical distribution of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects: Barriers analysis and actions to undertake for the African continent," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136784, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
- Butzengeiger, Sonja, 2005. "Voluntary compensation of GHG emissions: Selection criteria and implications for the international climate policy system," HWWI Research Reports 1, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Nicholas Linacre & Alexandre Kossoy & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13400, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Michaelowa & Marcus Stronzik & Frauke Eckermann & Alistair Hunt, 2003. "Transaction costs of the Kyoto Mechanisms," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 261-278, September.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; CDM carbon offset market; Voluntary carbon offset; Competition; Complementarity; Standards; Carbon credits; Sustainable development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2012-04-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/115381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .