Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raphael Calel, 2011. "Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history," GRI Working Papers 52, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Ellerman,A. Denny & Convery,Frank J. & de Perthuis,Christian With contributions by-Name:Alberola,Emilie With contributions by-Name:Buchner,Barbara K. With contributions by-Name:Delbosc,AnaÃ¯s, 2010. "Pricing Carbon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521196475, March.
- Hulme,Mike, 2009. "Why We Disagree about Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521727327, March.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1974. "Resources as a Constraint on Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 22-26, May.
- Mitchell Polinsky, A. & Shavell, Steven, 1982. "Pigouvian taxation with administrative costs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 385-394.
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J. G. Pearson, 1998. "A Thousand Years of Energy Use in the United Kingdom," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-41.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1977.
"Economic Growth and Climate: The Carbon Dioxide Problem,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 341-346.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1976. "Economic Growth and Climate: The Carbon Dioxide Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 435, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Downing, Paul B. & White, Lawrence J., 1986. "Innovation in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 18-29, March.
- Nicholas Linacre & Alexandre Kossoy & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2011," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13400, The World Bank.
- Woerdman, Edwin, 2001. "Emissions trading and transaction costs: analyzing the flaws in the discussion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 293-304, August.
- Hulme,Mike, 2009. "Why We Disagree about Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898690, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yohe, Gary Wynn, 1977. "Comparisons of price and quantity controls: A survey," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 213-233, September.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
- Adar, Zvi & Griffin, James M., 1976. "Uncertainty and the choice of pollution control instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 178-188, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Certainty and Uncertainty in Cap and Trade System or in Carbon Tax for Green Accounting to Decrease Greenhouse gas Emissions," MPRA Paper 50669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
More about this item
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:37397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .