Resources as a Constraint on Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calel, Raphael, 2011.
"Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
37397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphael Calel, 2011. "Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history," GRI Working Papers 52, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- van de Ven, Dirk Jan & Fouquet, Roger, 2017.
"Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 204-216.
- Dirk-Jan van de Ven & Roger Fouquet, 2014. "Historical energy price shocks and their changing effects on the economy," GRI Working Papers 153, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John E., 2006.
"The real, real price of nonrenewable resources: copper 1870-2000,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 501-519, March.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John, 2003. "The Real Real Price of Nonrenewable Resources: Copper 1870-2000," Seminar Papers 723, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Park, Young-Woo, 1996. "Economic feasibility of growing herbaceous biomass energy crops in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012558, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Venkatachalam ANBUMOZHI & Ponciano S. INTAL, Jr., 2015. "Can Thinking Green and Sustainability Be an Economic Opportunity for ASEAN?," Working Papers DP-2015-66, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Toman, Michael & Simpson, R. David & Ayres, Robert, 2004. "Scarcity and Growth in the New Millennium: Summary," Discussion Papers dp-04-01, Resources For the Future.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2014. "A theoretical basis for green growth," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 177-189.
- Theodore Panayotou, 2000. "Population and Environment," CID Working Papers 54A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sudo, Tomonori, 2016. "On the Concept of Green Growth and the Role of Policy and Public Finance," Working Papers 118, JICA Research Institute.
- Xu, Weijun & Gu, Ren & Liu, Youzhu & Dai, Yongwu, 2015. "Forecasting energy consumption using a new GM–ARMA model based on HP filter: The case of Guangdong Province of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 127-135.
- Farzin, Y. H., 2001. "The impact of oil price on additions to US proven reserves," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 271-292, July.
- Balázs Lengyel, 2010. "The Hungarian ICT sector – a comparative CEE perspective with special emphasis on structural change," EIIW Discussion paper disbei183, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Martin Stürmer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2012. "Non-Renewable but Inexhaustible – Resources in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Martin Stuermer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2013. "Technological change in resource extraction and endogenous growth," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de & Júnior, Sabino da Silva Porto, 2004.
"O desenvolvimento dustentável e a conexão dos recursos naturais com o crescimento econômico: uma aplicação para o Brasil e a região nordeste
[Sustainable development and connection of natural resou," MPRA Paper 45436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1998. "A framework for environmental policy evaluation in the South African mining sector," Kiel Working Papers 893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas Straubhaar, 1989. "Ökologische Grenzen des Bevölkerungswachstums?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(III), pages 473-485, September.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio, 2016. "Environmental Policy and Endogenous Market Structure," CEIS Research Paper 384, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Jun 2016.
- Gordon J. MacDonald, 1978. "Long-Term Availability of Natural Resources, and discussions," NBER Chapters,in: Alternatives for Growth: The Engineering and Economics of Natural Resources Development, pages 41-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Andreas A. Papandreou, 2015. "Effects of fossil fuel prices on the transition to a low-carbon economy," Working papers wpaper89, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Aitzhanova, Aktoty & Iskaliyeva, Anastassiya & Krishnaswamy, Venkataraman & Makauskas, Dmitry & Razavi, Hossein & Sartip, Ahmad Reza & Urazaliyeva, Aida, 2015. "A practical approach to oil wealth management: Application to the case of Kazakhstan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 178-188.
- Stuermer, Martin & Schwerhoff, Gregor, 2015. "Non-renewable resources, extraction technology, and endogenous growth," Working Papers 1506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2013. "Inclusive Green Growth and Sustainable Development through Productive Consumption," MPRA Paper 50574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:2:p:22-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.