State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maier, Sebastian & Oliveira, Luciano Basto, 2014. "Economic feasibility of energy recovery from solid waste in the light of Brazil׳s waste policy: The case of Rio de Janeiro," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 484-498.
- Medina, Vicente & Pardo, Ángel & Pascual, Roberto, 2014.
"The timeline of trading frictions in the European carbon market,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 378-394.
- Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero & Roberto Pascual, 2012. "The timeline of trading fricions in the European Carbon Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Milne, Sarah & Gonzalez, Ricardo & Tacconi, Luca, 2014. "Benefits and costs of deforestation by smallholders: Implications for forest conservation and climate policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 321-332.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2013. "Modeling the relationship between European carbon permits and certified emission reductions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 166-181.
- Jones, Carol Adaire & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Heisey, Paul W., 2012. "New Uses of Old Tools: An Assessment of Current and Potential Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Mitigation with Sector-based Policies," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124735, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gbenga Ibikunle & Andros Gregoriou & Naresh R. Pandit, 2013. "Price Discovery and Trading after Hours: New Evidence from the World's Largest Carbon Exchange," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 421-445, November.
- Tracey L. Crowe, 2013. "The potential of the CDM to deliver pro-poor benefits," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 58-79, January.
- Calel, Raphael, 2011.
"Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
37397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphael Calel, 2011. "Climate change and carbon markets: a panoramic history," GRI Working Papers 52, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Certainty and Uncertainty in Cap and Trade System or in Carbon Tax for Green Accounting to Decrease Greenhouse gas Emissions," MPRA Paper 50669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2012.
- Kate Ervine, 2014. "Diminishing Returns: Carbon Market Crisis and the Future of Market-Dependent Climate Change Finance," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 723-747, September.
- Jinshan Zhu, 2014. "Assessing China's discriminative tax on Clean Development Mechanism projects. Does China's tax have so many functions?," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(3), pages 447-466, March.
- Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C., 2015. "Reprint of ‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 283-294.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yue-Jun Zhang, 2011.
"Estimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory,"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 145-157.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yue-Jun Zhang, 2010. "Estimating the 'value at risk' of EUA futures prices based on the extreme value theory," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 9, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Ziegler, Andreas & Schwarzkopf, Julia & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2012. "Stated versus revealed knowledge: Determinants of offsetting CO2 emissions from fuel consumption in vehicle use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 422-431.
- Balderas Torres, Arturo & MacMillan, Douglas C. & Skutsch, Margaret & Lovett, Jon C., 2015. "‘Yes-in-my-backyard’: Spatial differences in the valuation of forest services and local co-benefits for carbon markets in México," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 130-141.
- Simon Bisore & Walter Hecq, 2012. "Regulated (CDM) and voluntary carbon offset schemes as carbon offset markets: competition or complementarity?," Working Papers CEB 12-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jinshan Zhu & Hui Yao & Yingkai Tang & Liyong Wang, 2015. "An econometric analysis of sub-national Clean Development Mechanism performance in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1137-1153, October.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Lipper, Leslie & Moss, Jonathan, 2013. "Transaction costs of carbon offset projects: A comparative study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 232-243.
- Hieronymi, Philipp & Schüller, David, 2015. "The Clean-Development Mechanism, stochastic permit prices and energy investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-36.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Carbon Policy and Trading Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .